Bypass Pruning Shears
Cut through branches and stems with ease with Eden’s Bypass Pruning Shears. Our pruning shears are made of high-quality SK5 hardened carbon steel to resist rust and corrosion. The Teflon-coated blades ensure smooth cutting and long-lasting usage for years to come. The lower blade is coated with chromium plating to keep the blade edge sharper longer.
Our lightweight, ergonomic non-slip handles are comfortable and protect your hand for better control and reduce pressure on your wrist. Single-handedly slide the safety lock by pushing the locking lever with your thumb. Reduce hand strain with the built-in spring mechanism to provide a smooth opening and closing operation for each pruning activity.
The Eden Bypass Pruning Shears are great for delicate cuts of living plants, vegetable and fruit plants, or thin branches up to 7/8 inch in size. The upper blade first penetrates the plant surface smoothly to prevent crushing the plant. When the blade leaves the plant from the bottom, it also ensures a uniformly clean cut. While the bottom blade pierces the plant from the bottom, ensuring a uniformly clean cut.
- SK5 high-quality carbon steel
- Rust and corrosion resistance
- 7/8 inch (2 cm) cutting diameter for stems and light branches
- Chromium-plated blades for longer sharpness
- Great for clean cuts of living plants like flowers, shrubs, or herbs
- Ergonomic shock-absorbing non-slip handles
- Thumb safety lock to prevent accidental usage
- Built-in spring mechanism for a smooth and effortless cut
- Backed by Eden’s limited 2-year warranty
|Max Cutting Diameter||
7/8 inch (2 cm)
See the Video