The Eden Micro Drip Irrigation Kit provides an easy way to water exactly what you need and nothing more. From greenhouses, hanging pots, raised plant beds, or ground level gardens; this kit provides all you need to get started. Drip irrigation saves water while encouraging the development of deep root systems and limiting weed growth. Set up is simple. Connect the tubing to the drip nozzles then turn the lever on the 4-Zone Control Valve to start watering. Position the adjustable drip nozzles right at the base of the plant then rotate the nozzle cap to increase or decrease water flow. Hide the tubing under a layer of mulch or soil for a seamless look.
This system is fully customizable. Add additional drip nozzles or more tubing as your gardens grow or watering needs change. Use the T-Connector to split the path of your system and connect various hose lengths. Using a drip irrigation system keeps roots moist, but not soaked, using less water than other irrigation techniques.
- Easy to set-up and water plants consistently; connects directly to your outdoor faucet, hose end, or water timer
- Set includes all you need to get started: 30 ft. 1/4” tubing, 4-zone control valve, 8 drip nozzles with mounting spikes, 8 t-connectors, and 8 nozzle end caps
- Provides gentle, precise watering with minimal evaporation and over spray to save water and costs
- Customizable system fits a variety of irrigation needs such as raised beds, containers, vegetable rows, or shrubs. Add additional drip nozzles or tubing as your garden grows.
- Adjustable drip nozzles move vertically or horizontally for precise watering of plants and not weeds
- Flexible tubing fits easily between plants and can be used above ground or below a layer of soil
|Sprinkler Best Use||
Flower bed, Greenhouse, Potted plants