2-Zone Bluetooth® Water Timer
From a small garden to large lawn, our Bluetooth® water timer provides a smart, efficient, and convenient way to manage watering through your smart phone or tablet.
You can control your watering schedule remotely, with the easy-to-install application. Change the watering schedule on your phone or smart device from as far as 10 meters (30 feet) from the unit.
Program watering schedules on a daily, weekly, and cyclical basis for two separate zones from one faucet. Each zone can be programmed with a different start time for maximum watering precision.
This app is so easy to use you may not even need to open the user guide – the app is highly intuitive and programming is very easy.
Simply change to the manual setting to water on demand and use the faucet for other needs. The manual watering option will allow you to water on demand from 1 minute to 6 hours.
Additional timers can be managed through the app as well. Simply name the timer and add an image to help you keep track of your system.
- Water two separate areas with one faucet – even set two different start times
- Change the watering schedule on your phone or smart device from as far as 30 feet (10 meters) from the unit.
- The manual watering option will allow you to water on demand from 1 minute to 6 hours.
- The Bluetooth® Water Timer works with water pressure from 10 to 120 psi – so your scheduled watering isn’t interrupted.
- Easily review your set watering schedule with the “Next Watering” feature
- The available Moisture Sensor (25417-EDAMZ sold separately) prevents overwatering if the ground is already wet
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
|Moisture sensor enabled||